Meet Dr. Nahla Mousa Abd Elgale
Dr Nahla joined Fakih IVF as a Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecologist, before joining she was working as at the Obstetrics and Gynecology department at Al Hayat Medical Center in Kuwait for over 8 years. She completed her medical degree at Cairo University in Egypt, them completed her masters degree there.
Dr Nahla specializes in:
- Infertility management including folliculometry U/S, Induction of ovulation and IUI, IVF and ICSI, IVF-PGD, Hysteroscopy and ovarian cyst
- Antinatal and postnatal follow-up
- Recurrent miscarriage management
- Management of high risk pregnancies including multiple pregnancies, gestational diabetes, thyroid disorders etc.
- Family planning
- Endometrial biopsy, PAP smear, and cervical kryocautery
- Cauterization of genital warts
- Cervical polupectomy
- Colposcopic directed biopsy
- Normal & ceasarian deliveries
Languages: Arabic, English.