Meet Dr. Limia Ibrahim, MSc Reproduction & Development (UK), FRCOG (UK), D Obst (Irl), MD(Turkey).
Dr. Limia Ibrahim obtained her medical degree at the Faculty of Medicine, Hacettepe University, Turkey. and. She has obtained her diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology from the Royal College of Physicians, Dublin, Ireland. Dr. Limia has qualified as a Member of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists, MRCOG, London, UK, in 2006.
In December 2017 was awarded her Master’s degree with a Merit, MSC in Reproduction & Development, from Bristol University, UK. During her career, Dr. Limia has attended many training courses in ultrasound, minimally invasive procedures, colposcopy & many more.
Dr. Limia has a rich experience of working in large government and private hospital sectors across the region. In 2000 she moved to the UAE and gained experience as a Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecology in Zayed Military Hospital, a large government hospital for over 12 years. She has vast experience in fertility, and Assisted Reproductive Techniques and has acquired her training from world pronounced fertility specialists. Furthermore, she has established knowledge & experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Limia enjoys very high patient satisfaction and high success rates which she always aims to develop and escalate further.
Her medical expertise includes:
- Fertility assessment and management in females (Uterine, Hormonal or Tubular factors)
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) – IVF/ ICSI. IUI
- Management & treatment of challenging cases on Infertility, recurrent miscarriages, and implantation & IVF Failures.
- Minimally invasive surgeries
- Male Infertility (Sperm defects as well as Azoospermia & Sexual Dysfunction)
- General Obstetrics & Gynecology & genetic counseling
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists RCOG, UK
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology, and Global Fertility Academy
Dr. Limia Ibrahim, MSc Reproduction & Development (UK), FRCOG (UK), D Obst (Irl), MD(Turkey). Specialist Reproductive Endocrinologist And Infertility- OB/GYN