Meet Dr. Nahla Kazim MBBS, MSc, PhD
Dr. Nahla joined Fakih IVF as a Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology - Reproductive Health. With over 20 years of experience within the field, Dr. Nahla specializes in all aspects of infertility diagnosis & treatment as well as reproductive health, in addition to management of early & late OHSS and management of early pregnancy & it's complications. Her special interests include implementing exponential technologies including Artificial Intelligence into current clinical practice.
Before Joining Fakih IVF, Dr. Nahla was a Senior Specialist Physician in Assisted Conception & Infertility Services for over 8 years at Tawam Fertility Center in Al Ain, where she also held the role of Chief Administrator.
Prior to that, she worked as a Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology/ Reproductive Medicine in Mafraq Hospital in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- One of the first UAE Physicians to attain degrees of Masters (2001) and PhD (2010) in the field of Reproductive and Developmental Sciences from the University of Edinburgh, UK.
- Nominated and shortlisted for the prestigious Abu Dhabi Medical Distinction Award in the category of medical volunteer twice, in 2012 and 2013.
- Received the Sheikh Rashid Al Maktoum Award for Educational Excellence in 2002 and 2011.
- The first in UAE to explore the uses of Virtual and Augmented Reality (VR/AR) technology in Fertility Treatment.
- Active in spreading the knowledge about Female Reproduction in National conferences, media and through community lectures
- Abstract Reviewer for ASRM 2018 Scientific Congress.
- Member of 1st UAE National Anti-Doping Committee
- Member of American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Member of British Fertility Society
- Member of European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Member of The Society for Reproduction and Fertility
- Member of Society for Reproductive Endocrinology
- Member of Infertility and International Federation of Fertility Societies
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD, Clinical): Reproductive Endocrinology, Division of Reproductive Medicine and Developmental Sciences
University of Edinburgh, UK, July 2010.
Reproductive Medicine: Division of Reproductive Medicine and Developmental Sciences, University of Edinburgh, UK, December 2002.
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (J.N.M.C), India December 1997.
Arabic & English (fluent)
French, Persian & Hindi (Basic)
Dr. Nahla Kazim MBBS, MSc, PhD
Specialist Reproductive Endocrinologist And Infertility- OB/GYN
Book an Appointment