About Fakih IVF
Fakih IVF is one of the leading Infertility, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Genetics and IVF centers in the GCC Region.
Fakih IVF opened the first private IVF center in Dubai in 2011. The second UAE location was opened in Abu Dhabi in April 2013. In 2014, Fakih IVF's medical partner's Fakih Medical Center, opened in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Dubai. Fakih IVF is the only IVF center in the Middle East with a full service Genetics Laboratory - the only Genetics Laboratory in the UAE.
Fakih IVF started with the vision of Dr. Michael Fakih, a Consultant in Reproductive Endocrinology and IVF who began his career in 1987. Dr. Fakih prides his staff on their original and innovative approach in treating all cases of infertility. At Fakih IVF, each couple is assessed and a treatment plan is designed specifically for them. Fakih IVF continually strives to improve medical protocols and invests in the newest technologies in order to excel in their commitment to help families grow and ultimately achieve the highest success rates.
- Continuously improving medical protocols and practices to increase our high success rates.
- Fakih IVF is the only IVF center in the Middle East with an in-house Genetics Laboratory.
- Investment in the latest technology. Fakih IVF introduced the first EmbryoScope in the UAE, a groundbreaking technology in the field of reproductive medicine.
- Fakih IVF was the first center in the UAE to perform a MicroTESE, a procedure that allows for sperm to be found even if sperm retrievals done earlier did not produce viable sperm for IVF.
- Fakih IVF is the first center in the UAE to achieve an ongoing pregnancy for a Single Gene Disorder and HLA Matching for a leukemia sibling looking for a bone marrow donor.
Website and content have been approved by the Ministry of Health, ref MOH 1969-2-8-4-8-14