Meet Dr. Emma María Adsuar Gómez
Dr. Emma is a Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology, she started her career back in 2009 as an attending physician in Gynecology and Obstetrics at the General Hospital of Ciudad Real in Spain. For the next 5 years, Dr. Emma continued as an attending physician in OB/GYN in various renowned hospitals and clinics in Spain such as University Hospital Clínico Universitario de San Juan, Vistahermosa Clinic, Hospital de Almansa, and Hospital General de Elda. In 2015 Dr. Emma moved to Dubai worked as a Consultant in Gynecology and Obstetrics at Sulaiman Al Habib Hospital. In 2020 Dr. Emma pursued her interest in Reproductive Medicine and worked as a Fertility Specialist in the Reproduction Unit in Clínica Vistahermosa, Alicante, Spain.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Miguel Hernández. The University of Elche. Alicante. Spain (1998-2004).
- Erasmus. Undergraduate academic year Helsingin Yliopisto. Meilahden kampus. Helsinki. Finland (2002-2003).
- Advanced Training of Obstetrics and Gynecology. General Hospital of Ciudad Real. Ciudad Real. Spain (2005-2009).
- Obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound, Amniocenthesis.
- Obstetrics procedures: Cesarean Section, Instrumental delivery (Forceps, vacuum extractor, Thierry’s spatula), uterine curettage, tubal ligation, cerclage.
- General gynecologic and oncologic surgical techniques, with abdominal and vaginal approaches.
- Laparoscopic surgery: tubal ligation, adnexectomy, and cystectomy, ectopic pregnancy surgery, hysterectomy.
- Diagnostic and surgical hysteroscopy: endometrial ablation, polypectomy, myomectomy.
- Infertility and Reproduction.
- Master of Advanced Studies. Scientific Bases of Research in Medicine. University of Córdoba. Córdoba. Spain (2007-2008).
- Master of Advanced Studies. Official Program of Professional Update for Gynecologists and Obstetricians. Spanish Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (2013-2017).
- Master on the theoretical basis and laboratory procedures of assisted reproduction. IVI Global Education (2017-2019).
- Topic of the Final Thesis Master: Factors that affect the quality of umbilical cord blood from collection to storage (2019).
- Masters in health Direction and Management in Gynecology and Obstetrics. Spanish Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (July 2020 – 2022).
- SEGO (Spanish Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- AECIMA (Spanish Society of Breast Surgeons)
- ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology)
- SEF (Spanish Society of Fertility).
English, Spanish, French
Dr. Emma María Adsuar Gómez Specialist Obstetrics And Gynecology