Meet Dr. Ritu Anand
Dr. Ritu is a Specialist in Reproductive Medicine and Infertility with over 20 years of experience. Before joining Fakih IVF Dr. Ritu worked as an Infertility Specialist at Dr. Husnia Gargash Fertility, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Centre in Sharjah. In India, Dr. Ritu worked as an Infertility and IVF Consultant for some highly reputed Hospitals and Clinics such as Ridge Fertility and IVF Centre, Panipat, Haryana- New Delhi, Anand Hospital & Navdeep Eye Centre, Panipat, Haryana, Institute of Reproductive Medicine, Women Health- MADRAS MEDICAL MISSION, Lady Willingdon Hospital, Manali, Himachal Pradesh and many more.
Dr. Ritu Topped the University examination of Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine – MGR UNIVERSITY, TAMIL NADU.
- MBBS- Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Memorial Medical College, Amravati (Maharashtra) Amravati University- India
- MD (Obstetrics &Gynecology)- Christian Medical College& Hospital Ludhiana (Punjab) – 141008 Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot (Punjab)- India
- TRAINING COURSE IN ULTRASOUND- Randhawa Institute of Ultrasound Training for 6 months- New Delhi- India
- FELLOWSHIP IN REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE (FRM)- Institute of Reproductive Medicine and Women Health, Madras Medical
- Mission, Chennai – 2-year fellowship (Dr. M.G.R University), Chennai- India
- Performed numerous Obstetric and Gynecological surgeries including Caesarian section, Abdominal Hysterectomy, Laparotomy, Vaginal hysterectomy, and other vaginal procedures
- Initiated Hysteroscopy at Lady Willingdon Hospital, Manali – 2009 (The 1st and only unit in the state of Himachal Pradesh)
- Official Obstetrician &Gynecologist with The ROTARY INTERNATIONAL SURGICAL TEAM for numerous surgical camps to ZAMBIA(2011), MALAWI(2011), RWANDA(2012) & ETHIOPIA(2013) in AFRICA & BEHRAMPUR (ORISSA) in INDIA(2011)
- Was an Official Obstetrician & Gynecologist with the surgical team of NRHM (National Rural Health Mission), for surgical camps at over 10 locations in Himachal Pradesh
- Awarded FIRST PRIZE for Best Oral Paper Presentation in the 21st National Conference of ‘Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction at Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India – February 2016
English, Hindi, Punjabi
Dr. Ritu Anand Specialist Reproductive Medicine and Infertility