Meet Dr. Safaa Saeed
Dr. Safaa Elgaddal joined Fakih IVF as a Specialist in Reproductive Medicine and Infertility, with over 30 years of experience in the field. She began her career in Khartoum Teaching Hospital-Sudan, an institution that performs over 6000 deliveries a year.
She lived in England for 22 years, working as a Fertility Specialist and Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology in many reputable fertility clinics. This enabled her to gain a broad foundation in general gynecology and reproductive gynecology.
In 2016, Dr. Safaa moved to the UAE. Prior to joining Fakih IVF, Dr. Safaa was a Senior Fertility Specialist at Corniche Fertility Center.
1988 MBBS, University of Khartoum
COURSES AND MEETINGS
- Subfertility and Reproductive Endocrinology Course RCOG 2014
- Assisted Conception Theoretical Course RCOG, 2014.
- ESHRE, London UK, 2013.
- Workshop of reproductive Immunology London 2013
- ESHRE, Stockholm, Sweden 2011.
- Reproductive medicine conference, Institute of Physics, London 2010
- Management topics and leadership skills, London, June 2008 · Adult basic and advanced life support, London, April 2007
- Satellite meeting Fertility Centre, London March 2007
- Obstetrics anesthesia simulation module course, London June 2006
- Post-Menopausal Health, RCOG March 2006
- Adult Basic and advanced life support, London November 2005 12
- Gynecological Ultrasound Course, RCOG September 2005
- Postgraduate Degree Medical Education, Cardiff due completion December 2008
- Palliative Care in Gynecology, London, June 2005
- Supporting Parents When Their Child Dies, l London, June 2005
- Laparoscopy workshop level 11, b Birmingham February 2004
- British maternal and Fetal Society 7th annual conference, April 2003
- New Horizon in recurrent pregnancy loss, l London, September 2003
- Interpersonal skills drill for the maternity Units, London Dec 2003,
- ESHRE meeting, Bologna Italy September 2000,
- Transvaginal Ultrasound workshop, London September 1997
Dr. Safaa Saeed Specialist Reproductive Medicine and Infertility